Saturday 4 December 2010

Work of art


Sometimes....a skin just makes an impact, like a fine painting or a great design piece. This is just what happens when i slip into Amacci's "Helen"  in Rose Red, the most subtle and seductive redhead skin I have ever laid my hands on in Second Life. I have blown creator Carina Larsen's horn on many occations because of the way she designs really soft and translucent skins and makeups. I particularely love her lighter skintones because with Amacci pale is never just pale, it's got a spectre of colours, light and clever shading. And the skin I am wearing in the photo today is from the Rose Red line - makeup is: 04 Blush and it's worn with the red hair base and hair piece. This skin line reminds me of the Dutch masters, maybe a Vermeer painting, no?

Please enjoy Amacci's store - and have a great Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment